In such a dynamic environment how does one plan one's activities? Here is what I have attempted to change my tack:
( I shall be glad if you could share with me your suggestions-and solutions- as to what helps you keep yourself abreast-so that I can adopt the best practice too!!)
- A Sr Vice President for an International firm in the business of research, insight & consultancy. Based in Kolkota, the role would required a person with a proven track record in management consulting/strategy and brands.
- A Country Manager and a couple of Director Sales positions for MNC firms in the telecom space-that need professionals to spearhead their entry/expansion into the fast growing Indian telecom space. Someone with a proven track record in handling relationships with the operators and the major SI players in India-will fit the bill. Roles based in Delhi/Mumbai.
- A Sales Director to handle a MNC in the homeland security business in India. We are on the look out for senior professionals with exposure to handling solutions for the intelligence agencies (eg RAW, CBI, NSG), the Police, etc. Role based in Delhi.
- A host of openings across the US for SAP consultants across different domains/ modules- with at least 4 lifecycle implementations. Role involves extensive travelling to customer sites across the 2/3rd of the country.
- Senior roles in technical customer engineering services based in Bhopal. The client, a leading graphite electrode manufacturer is looking for Electrical Engineers with experience in maintenance/operations of Electric Arc Furnace-who can travel extensively to the customer sites and live up to customer expectations.
- A Corporate Planning/Strategy consultant in the Infrastructure space-to be based in Hyderabad for a leading business group that wishes to leverage on the utilisation of the land banks.
-A bunch of management consultants with experience in one of the global firms- to help a UK MNCs captive BPO drive business transformation /migration across their global divisions. Mumbai based.
-And should you be still reading, Renault Nissan is looking for engineers for their shift operations as the car manufacturing picks up. Logitech is expanding its strength at their Centre of Excellence for mobile applications. All roles based in Chennai. Novartis is looking to entice SAS programmers from US to hire for their Hyderabad centre.
Time is flying by. Why don't you mail me at [email protected] and let me know when I can alert you? Or better still, follow me real time on twitter @achyutmenon
If we can't stay abreast-let's at least stay in touch...