- with one's present employer –setting up India ODC (both captive/vendor)
- exploring with past employers ( with whom one may have worked before moving out of India) who have major India presence
- reaching out to family /friends who have already made the transition
- attending India specific jobfairs time and again (eg www.siliconindia.com)
- browsing jobsites in India ( eg www.naukri.com, www.monsterindia.com)
- applying to companies directly based on their campaigns (eg Wipro's Return2India site)
- browsing other websites like http://www.nriol.com/returntoindia/index.asp
- contacting recruitment consultancies
I shall be glad to share my experiences- as a predominantly contingent search player –with a fair share of ‘retained search assignments’ and also as a specialist in touch with returning/ returned Indians who have reached out to me personally. We work extensively on middle and senior management positions
- both directly with some of the best names in the industry
- as well as closely /indirectly with a network of similar minded recruitment firms
- across major cities in India
- who are keen to hire professionals with international flavour
- please check out our site for some of the “not so confidential" openings we have worked on recently!!
Happy hunting !!